Monday, October 14, 2013

10 Things to Do if You're Bored

Well, hi everyone.  From the poll I created, I found that my readers would like to hear more about this topic.  I find that this was the highest rated post so here it is...  XD


  1. Don't have a bored mindset.  Then, everything becomes fun and not boring.
  2. Listen to your favourite song/ type of music.
  3. Invite friend(s) over.
  4. Talk to your parents or siblings.
  5. Go outside and play sports.
  6. Create something (arts).
  7. Play mind games or riddles with yourself.
  8. Try to dance or do cool par-core.
  9. Go out for a jog.
  10. Write and think about life.
Personally, 10 is my favourite, as you all can tell.  :)

Well, that was short and sweet and if you guys enjoyed it, please comment and continue to rate the poll at the bottom of the blog.  This really help and thanks.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment