Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Cosplay (again... I guess...)

Yes everyone, I went to another Cosplay. Well, you could say I brought the Cosplay to where I went. Today I was at drama classes (yes I study over the summer...), which is more like a fun camp (we are soon going to put on the play Julius Caesar), in celebration of Batman's 75 birthday/ anniversary, I dressed up as the Joker and my friend Batman.

Let's just say, it was epic. Anything with the Joker I just epic, but this was more than that even!  Because I am a woman, I cannot gender bend to become a man for the day.  Instead, we just rolled with it and made our own version.  Now Harley Quinn though, she is too cool and slightly inappropriate for drama classes (we still had to do blocking in iur costumes).

Instead we just really made the Joker look really interesting.  There was a lot of stuff in him and cool makeup to frighten away the heroes.

Actually, I got cut by my dog just yesterday and it was right where one of the Joker scars actually is.  That is what gave me the ultimate idea... Why not be the Joker for my favourites Hero's birthday...


Then today I got all decked out...  I took inspiration from a few of these:


Ultimately, that lead the this...






Because of this 'cosplay' I actually got a few people interested in doing it with me next time, if I actually go with it...  I am not very good at doing the Joker's voice so...  Maybe, maybe not...

Anyway, tomorrow we are doing something similar.  At our classes, the theme is super Hero's and we decided to crash with the Joker and his minions.  Of course, Batman will be there to try to stop him...  "Mwahahahahahhaha."

We really are going to do a little skit where the Joker turns another hero (nick from the avengers) into his own minion through his strange laughing gas (which makes you 'laugh to death').  The Joker then places a Joker smile on their face as they then are officially converted into his minion.

Wish my group luck for it will look like a flash mob...

Thanks readers and if you all really want to see the pics, comment and share below.

Oh, just before I forget, you can't have the Joker without his Harley...

No comments:

Post a Comment