Thursday, February 27, 2014

Issue - 2014

Hello Dear readers.  Today I have decided to talk about one of the big issues today, mainly in the United States.  Well, when I say that, there could be tons of ideas popping into your heads.  The US has been through so much so naturally there are going to be a lot of issues that will indeed come up.  Although, this one directly effects us.  I live in Singapore right now and well, this issue might not completely effect me.  This issue is the phone tapping and data collections that NASA and (perhaps) the CIA/ FBI have been doing to the citizens of the United States.  There have been other accounts of the US tapping into other countries' congressmen/women's phones too!  (Germany...)

This is a big problem.  Tell me in the comments below whether the US should stop this madness or not?  What do you all think about this situation?  Thanks followers.  Don't forget to click the subscribe button at the bottom and check out the reader's poll.  Tell me what you're interested in and what I should write about next.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment