Friday, August 29, 2014

Post Views Sorted By Operating Systems

Now hello viewers.  :)  I am happy that a lot of people read my blog.  Now, I enjoy technology as much as the next teen but hey... Apple is really like a giant monster who eats a bunch of good systems.  I do play games online and on Windows Software and even though they are often times overrated.

Anyway, I thought all my viewers might enjoy seeing how many other people are on the same systems as you, or if you are really unique, like me.  ^.^

Well, tell me what system you use and what system you might want to use...  Personally, I would want to use a Linux cause I have never used them.  :P

By the way, I also want to congratulate my readers on staying with me for about a year now.  I am very happy you all have enjoyed my writings.  I promise you all, I am working on a few new posts now...

(See all the drafts I am working on... all for you my lovely readers...  ^.^)

Anyways, you'll hear from me soon.  Peace out.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment