Monday, May 19, 2014

Almost at 2,000 Viewers!!!!

Hey everyone.  I just want to thank you guys for being super supportive and reading what I write.  I do put all my heart and soul into this stuff and just to see the viewer count go up so dramatically really makes my day.  :)

In the comments, please tag yourselves in the comments to get a shoutout from me to my dedicated readers.  :)  I will add you ASAP when u comment.  ^.^


*wink*  (my own cosplay)
+dakota sikes
+Rana Pervez
+Lucas Perkins , +Lucas Perkins
+Alexis Fountain
+Aiya Akasuna
+Itachi Uchiha
+Madara Uchiha
+Josh W
+Carllin Randall
+Perce sam
+Hidan Reaper
+Roxy May
+Kakuzu Kun
+Anbu HatakeKakashi
+Karen Morey
+Miriam Rivas
+A.T. Zoztek
+Jeff Marzano
+Vivek Mishra
+xrhctocc ashleylo
+Mark Morey
+Valerie Antoni
+Lynndsie Hamilton
+Craig Olsen
+Craig Derksen
+Rick Bisset
+Katherine Motyka
+Michael Baudoin
+Brysson Torfin
+Isla Myles
+Ichijo Haruno
+Obito Uchiha Fans
+Obito Uchiha

No comments:

Post a Comment