Monday, April 28, 2014

My Timeline

My Timeline

Hey everyone.  Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I have been busy with stuff...

  • I tore my ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament)
    • catching up on all my missed work (I missed a week at home and in the hospital)
  • got a bf  ^.^
  • studying...
  • thinking about life...
  • doing some art
  • working on my book (hopefully soon to be published)
  • working on rp (roleplay) communities
  • working on Deviantart
    • plz visit my work and like it (not many people see it and and if it became more well known, that would be greatly appreciated!!!)
Thanks everyone who faithfully reads my blog.  :)  It really means the world to me.  You guys keep me going.  I know someone (or people) out there appreciate and take what I write seriously.  To you all, thanks.  You bring a smile to my face each morning when I see my blog edit page tagged on my mac.

I promise I will write more and more (based on if the views increas on my blog).  ^.^  Well, that's all folks.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment