Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Congrats Readers!!!!

Sup Readers!!!!!  This is for all you readers because today, at 9:53pm (here in Singapore), my blog got 1,000 page-views because of you guys and you guys alone!!!!  I am just overwhelmed and so happy for all you guys out there that enjoy my posts.  I feel like some people out there, some special individuals understand my way of thinking and keep coming back to this blog to read more.  :D  I feel such an internal peace because I know that my internal existence has some relevance to the world.

Now, if you all could be so kind as to let me know who out there appreciates my work here, could you scroll to the bottom of my blog to find a place to enter your email address.  Now, I am not a stalker and I am a teenage girl.  I am not going to spam you with emails either.  XD  It just lets you know when I post something new instead of heaving to check back every now and then.  Sometimes you could miss something.  :D

Also, there is a survey on the left hand side across from the email form.  PLEASE!!!!  VOTE ON WHAT I SHOULD POST NEXT BECAUSE THE VOTING ENDS IN 5 DAYS FROM NOW!!!!!!  Your comments really help me grow as a writer and lets you wonderful people out there tell me what to write on.  It connects me to you and lets me know that there are people who care.  Thanks again all of you amazing readers.  Just want to let you know that you guys make me feel awesome.  :D  Peace out and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment